两個月前有天我收到一封台灣 Vogue 雜誌給我的電郵。問我可不可以替她們六月展開的新. 食健主義活動設計 6 - 12 道食譜。
I received an email from Vogue Taiwan magazine a couple of months ago, asking me if I could design 6 - 12 recipes for their Health Initiative event starting in June.
所以當獲得邀請，知道將要和身處世界各地的另外 5 位女部落客，一同協助推廣這個健康飲食節目時，我沒半點猶疑。
My daughter and I both love Vogue. It's the world's most influential fashion magazine. We enjoy reading anything and everything from their columns about fashion, beauty, life styles, photography and so on.
So when I was invited to join forces with another 5 Chinese female bloggers from all over the world; to help launch this healthy eating awareness campaign. I didn't hesitate for a single moment.
我為這活動做和寫了 10 款食譜。它們已在 Vogue 的網址上刊登出來了。
由今天起，我會把替 Vogue 設計的食譜選 七款在這兒與大家分享。希望給你們，我親愛的 Rice Bowl Tales 讀者提供閱讀和保存這些健康美味食譜的方便。
Since I've always tried to cook healthily over the years, so to come up with a dozen recipes which include dishes made up with fruit and vegetables, light meals, and low calorie desserts offered me the opportunity to look more into how to maintain a life time of sensible eating habits, but without losing all the fun and excitement in cooking.
I've cooked and written 10 recipes for the event. They are on the Vogue website now.
From today on, I will choose 7 out of the 10 healthy summer recipes that I've written for Vogue and post it here on my blog to share with you. Hope to give my dear Rice Bowl Tales readers, the convenience of having the recipes on your finger tips.
The first one I'm going to share with you today is Chicken Sesame Noodle Salad.
Many countries such as China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia and cities like Hong Kong, all have cuisines made up of cold noodle dishes.
During the hot summer months, using different types of seasonal vegetables to mix and match with different types of noodles, meat, seafood and sauces. You can have it sweet, sour, salty, spicy; the choices are endless!
( 4 人份 )
- 寬麵條 240g
- 麻油 1 湯匙
- 熟雞胸肉 2 塊片薄切絲
- 牙菜 240g 在滾水中川燙 20 秒，撈起瀝乾
- 櫻桃蘿蔔 radish 8 顆切片
- 青瓜 1 條用菜刨刨成寬條狀
- 用乾鍋烘至金黃的芝麻 2 湯匙或隨意
- 蒜頭 2 粒剁蓉
- 麻油 1 湯匙
- 醬油 light soy sauce ( 生抽) 2 湯匙
- 米醋 2 湯匙
- 紅醋 2 湯匙
- 淺黄糖 4 茶匙
Chicken Sesame Noodle Salad
( serves 4 )
- 240g wide rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 pieces cooked chicken breast shredded or julienned thinly
- 240g beansprouts blanched in boiling water for 20 seconds，drained and leave to one side
- 8 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut length ways into strips using a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 red chilli thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, briefly toasted in a hot, dry frying pan
- coriander to decorate
For the dressing:
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- a thumb size piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp red vinegar
- 4 tsp light brown sugar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain and refresh under cold water and drain again. Toss with the sesame oil and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a large plate/ bowl, and stir in the chicken. Toss the chicken and dressing with the noodles and scatter over the vegetables, sesame seeds. Served with the chilli and coriander sprinkled over the top.
If you're making the noodle just for yourself, you can reduce the ingredients quantity accordingly.