[ 素聚寶巢 ]！其實相信任何家庭的過年飯桌上，都會歡迎這道讓我們眼睛和肚子都得到滿足的美味菜餚！
Here I would like to share with you some of the traditional favourite dishes which I have re-created with fresh plant based ingredients, so that everyone is able to enjoy the delicious tastes of the New Year’s celebrations with family and friends, even if they are vegan!
要觀看完整做法，請參觀我們的 YouTube 頻道。
Hope you enjoy watching the video, and if you kindly subscribe to our channel, like and comment on the video will be truly appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your support!
鹽 1 小匙
白胡椒粉 1 小匙
玉米粉 2 大匙
紅燈籠椒 1/2 個
薑 4 片
鹽 1/2 小匙
白胡椒粉 1/2 小匙
香菇調味粉 1/2 小匙
糖 1/2 小匙
生抽 1 小匙
素蠔油 1 大匙
麻油 1 大匙
绍興酒 1 大匙
將玉米粉 2 小匙加水 2 小匙混合而成
- 將植物油倒入炒鍋中大火加熱，讓溫度達到 170°C 左右，如果你加入木筷子，油會在大約 5 秒內開始冒泡。
- 油準備好後，加入過濾網並炸至馬鈴薯金黃酥脆，這可能需要 7-10 分鐘。油炸 5 分鐘後，輕輕嘗試取起頂部過濾網，如果有馬鈴薯粘在過濾網外，您可能需要使用筷子或鍋鏟來幫忙。一旦馬鈴薯巢呈金黃色，將其從鍋中取出並戴上一次性手套，將馬鈴薯巢從底部過濾器中取出並放在盤子上，小心不要破壞巢子，現在可以用來盛放你最喜歡的炒菜了。
- 在一小鍋水中加入少許鹽和油，煮沸。將水保持在沸點，加入紅蘿蔔焯 30 秒，然後加入玉米和甜豆，再焯 30 秒。最後，加入西蘭花，然後在高溫下將所有蔬菜一起焯水 30 秒，然後將它們全部提起，放入一個大篩子中瀝乾。
For the vegan treasure nest :
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp cornflour
For the treasures :
150g king oyster mushrooms
1/2 red bell pepper
100g baby corn
100g sugar snap peas
125g fresh shiitake mushrooms
4 thin slices of ginger
Coriander to garnish the dish
Baby spinach or shredded lettuce to garnish the plate
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
1/2 tsp natural mushroom seasoning
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cooking wine
Mix 2 tsp cornflour and 2 tsp water together to make a slurry
2 litres vegetable oil, for deep frying
1. Cut potatoes into halves first for easy slicing, lay them flat side down and slice as thinly as possible for easy frying, or use a mandolin with a julienne attachment if you have one. Place the sliced potatoes into a large bowl of cold water and rinse to remove excess starch. This will help the potatoes to become crispy once fried.
2. Squeeze out excess water from the potatoes then put them into a large bowl. Add the salt, white pepper and cornflour, tossing well to combine.
3. Pour vegetable oil into a wok and heat on high, allowing the temperature to reach around 170°C. To test this, dip a wooden chopstick into the oil and if small bubbles begin to form on the chopstick after around 5 seconds, your oil is hot enough to fry.
4. You will need two strainers to contain your nest whilst it is frying. Dip both of the strainers into the oil to lubricate and prevent your potatoes from sticking during frying. Place one strainer over a large bowl and then arrange your potato evenly around the sides and base of the strainer to create a nest. Make sure not to build your nest higher than your pan of oil. Then place the other strainer on top to contain the nest.
5. When the oil is ready, add strainers and fry until potatoes are golden and crispy, this might take between 7 – 10 minutes. After 5 minutes, gently remove the top strainer, you may need to use a chopstick or spatula to help if any potato is stuck on the outside of the strainer. Once the potato nest is golden brown, lift it from the frying pan and put on disposable gloves to remove the nest from the bottom strainer and place onto a plate, being careful that the nest doesn’t break. The nest is now ready to use to serve your favourite stir fry in.
6. Next, chop all of the vegetables and mushrooms into bite size pieces. Remove the tops and hard edges from the sugar snaps. Cut ginger slices into thin strips then finely dice.
7. Add a little salt and oil to a small pan of water and bring it to the boil. Keep the water at boiling point and add the carrots to blanch for 30 seconds, then add the baby corn and the sugar snaps, blanching for another 30 seconds. Lastly, add the broccoli and blanch all vegetables together on high heat for a further 30 seconds before lifting them all up to drain in a large sieve.
8. Assemble your stir fry sauce by combining, salt and pepper, mushroom seasoning, sugar, soy sauce, vegan oyster sauce, sesame oil and cooking wine in the quantities listed above.
9. Heat some oil in a large frying pan on a medium high heat before adding in ginger to fry for a short while. Then, add in the king oyster mushrooms. Next, add the red pepper, shiitake mushroom and allow to stir fry until everything is nicely browned. Add the blanched vegetables to the pan for a short while, before pouring in the stir fry sauce. Quickly cook everything through then drizzle over a little of the corn starch slurry to thicken the sauce before turning off the heat.
10. Gently pile the beautifully cooked and glistening vegetable treasure into the potato nest and serve.